Limited Time FREE Art Course!
Can you believe all of these lessons are yours to enjoy for FREE?
6 Full length video instruction as Kellee Walks you through her grid journal process, including what supplies she uses, her favorite techniques and a whole lot of mindset work to learn how to have fun again!
That's nearly 2.5 hours of play and the only request we have is that you SHARE this great course with everyone you know!
Bonus: Get Messy May
Who this course is designed for:
- If you need a kick in the pants to get started with making art again.
- If your art practice is becoming stale and in need of new techniques to invigorate you.
- If you are looking for a way to maximize your ideas by practicing for bigger works of art.
- If you are just getting started making art and don’t want to buy thousands of dollars of supplies to make a complete painting.
- If you are looking to understand color theory, composition and design in a simple to use medium so that the concepts of art become like second nature to you.
- If you want to learn all the possibilities from painting on paper to incorporating mixed media into any work of art.
- If you keep making excuses that you don’t have time for your practice and need a very easy medium to create in less than 30 minutes.
- If you just like Kellee as a teacher and want to take all her courses. ;)
Take a quick peek inside a Grid Journal!
What will your journal look like when you've filled up the pages?
Here at Color Crush Creative we take our art as wildly playful, but our customers seriously. All our courses are backed by a 14 days guarantee. If you don't love it you can request a refund. In fact, if you have any questions, concerns or technical challenges, just reach out to our amazing team and we'll be there to guide you. email@example.com
If you have more questions about this course, the benefits of Color Crush Creative as your creative inspiration outlet or how Kellee Wynne and her team will serve you, please jump on over to this link:
How long to I get to keep the Art Course?
You have unlimited LIFETIME* access to this Studio Course. *Lifetime means for as long as Kellee Wynne Studios, LLC is in business and offering art courses.
What Supplies Do I Need?
More than likely you already have what you need on hand and we encourage you to be innovative and use what you have. However, if you need supplies, we have an Amazon Storefront with our best recommendations: LINK
When does the Class Begin?
All e-courses are self-study and self-paced. The videos are all prerecorded and ready to watch upon purchase. You can watch them whenever you want, and as many times as you wish. It is up to you to find the timing that suits you best. Make time for your creativity. It is a gift you are giving yourself!
How do I View the Content?
You can access the lessons and video from most mobile devices and computers with high speed internet. The videos will be hosted online on an easy to use platform called Simplero.
Once I sign up, when will I receive my login?
You will first receive a confirmation email as soon as you sign up. Login instructions will be sent to the email you used during registration. If it's the first time you are taking one of my classes, you will receive a random password for the classroom site. Once you are logged in, you will be able to go into your settings and change the password to your liking. If you are a returning student, the class will be automatically added to your existing member account, provided that you have used the same email address when registering.
Do You Offer Refunds?
If you feel like you don’t get value from this online art course and additional bonuses, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime within 14 days and we will happily refund your full purchase price. *note content is not downloadable until after the refund period ends.
Some content may be familiar if you were ever part of Kellee's past True Colors membership program. Content has been edited, updated and made relevant for the course. More than 50% of the content is brand new. The good news is that if you loved True Colors you'll finally be able to keep the content!